Fixtures, handheld devices, unsecured tools, loose items and structural
components that may fall from height are all poteintial safety hazards.
Dropped objects can cause serious injury, fatalities and damage to critical
A wide range of factors contribute to dropped objects:
• Vibration from drilling activities and operating equipment
• Oxidization and galvanic action (internal and external corrosion)
• Dynamic movement of operating equipment
• Environmental factors such as wind and gravity
• Inadequate installation and maintenance
• Wear and mechanical fatigue
• Unsecured tools and equipment used at height
• Poor housekeeping and human error
Industry leaders and organisations have recognized the importance of dropped
object prevention solutions.
QTEC TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
ADDRESS: 457 BOND STREET ROAD, TAMBOL BANGPOOD, AMPHUR PAKKRED, NONTHABURI 11120 THAILAND
TEL: +66(2) 583 8300